Our collection (held at the History Centre) includes the records and information of Uniting Churches (and their predecessors in the Methodist, Presbyterian and Congregational churches) in South Australia:
- Minute books of associated groups (for example, Fellowship groups, Sporting groups, Sunday School rolls)
- Photographs (for example, church interiors, ministers, special events, people)
- Newsletters, church or parish magazines, church histories
- Reports on special events and celebrations
- Other records of local interest (for example, Visitor books, photograph albums, preaching plans, orders of service for special events, oral histories)
A project is underway to digitise our collection.